Latest Blog Posts
Recent Awards
PayPal Donation

HTML Widget

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skatmat
Guild Mother

re: PVP IMPERIAL CITY

The Imperial City is finally being launched... And... Welll.. It would be of uttermost importance that we all khajiit are gathered in the same 'campaign', from the start, since; it is rumoured that once khajiit has joined  a 'campaign' one will NOT be able to escape said campaign. Pray to Jone and Jode we all end up in the same one...

re: Drunk

I will follow you even when you are drunk as hell and start posting random posts on forums!

Skatmat
Guild Mother

re: Re: Drunk

Bongo Sugarlips wrote:

I will follow you even when you are drunk as hell and start posting random posts on forums!

My faithful!!

This one apologises for its' absence over the past several weeks, but assures Khajiit that it shall not pick any sort of campaign until it receives word of which one. The whole business of there being campaigns where one attacks fortresses, campaigns where one runs-about with scrolls and campaigns where (apparently) one does nothing but squabble-over farms seems very complicated... so this one shall let Skatmat'Qa's doubtless wiser head decide the matter.

Besides, it would be very out-of-character for this one to do anything warlike without actually being ordered to do so.

Excuse me but...Did I miss any announcements on that Topic?
Any confirmed date yet?

Skatmat
Guild Mother

Here's something:

http://deltiasgaming.com/2015/07/08/eso-update-7-preview/

"The Imperial City is able to be accessed when your alliance controls all of their 6 home keeps. If a home keep is lost while players are inside the city, your alliance will be locked inside the city until they are all killed or all 6 home keeps are retaken." - THIS is apparetnly what I misinterpreted as... Something completely different. Ha ha.

Hmm... this one considers however that Skatmats' original point probably still stands though. If Khajiit (and esteemed allies.. of course) are to hold six fortresses, this one imagines they must be in a campaign, and if this then allows Khajiit to go swanning-about the Imperial City, then there must be campaigns in the Imperial City. This would seem to make sense, if all in Cyrodil, in whatever fashion, were to go to the self-same City, what a mob of folk there would be... all taking pictures of the White-Gold-Tower, eating ice-creams, brawling... there wouldn't be room enough for Khajiit to swing a dead... umm... guar.

So, this one's thinking would be that if Khajiit are to meet-up in the City, Khajiit shall need a common home campaign; especially given switching campaigns, 'travelling to' comrades in Cyrodil and such is to become more difficult and costly. When the nature of these new campaigns is known, perhaps Khajiit should hold-off on picking one until it has been decided which is most suitable. When Khajiit (in sleek glory) enter this place, let us go in 'heavy' and as one.

Jump to: